
So here it is! EmGunn's Travel Blog! A final countdown to D-Day... as in Departure day.
Trip : January 7-June 25, 2009
I like the idea of a blog, because I am betting the Internet connection will be a little unreliable once I am there, making it difficult to write emails to everyone. Therefore, a blog is an easy way to let everyone know I am surviving or not surviving.
For those of you who have absolutely no idea what I am doing, check out the website of the organization I am chillin' with in Pursat, Cambodia.
http://www.sustainablecambodia.org
http://www.sustainablecambodia.org
As of today, departure day is 40 days in counting. Woohoo!
Yay.
Yay.
Oh, and I plan on sending mail often while I am away just cause I know I love receiving mail, so I'm sure you would like some too. Once I get on over there, email me your addresses if you want mail. emily.gunn@hotmail.com
yaya.
K. Done for now. No one will read this until I am actually gone, but I was setting it up early so I figured I may as well leave the first blog. Woohoo!
Love You all!
-Emily
No comments:
Post a Comment