Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wow, its been a while

So... I havent been on here for a forever.
Here is Point form of what I can remember:

-All the other volunteers left, including laura, adi, asahel, maya, and lara. Now kyle, myself, andrew and david are all that remain.
-many Parties for the leaving folk. Discovereed no one knows how to swim, therefore I am attempting to start teaching swimming lessons.
-Went to Phnom Penh for Khmer new year, went to the Killing Fields. Got attacked by demontors (yuck yuck yuck)
-spent too much money buying stuff.
-Tutoring the United World College applicants so they can pass their harsh exams.
-Had the flu for a good month, went away with antibiotics, but when I was healthy and stopped the meds, I got the cold/flu. Its gone now.
-Live in the large house alone, for the most part.
-Working on the healthcare stuff, attended a first-aid training.
-writing triweekly updates for the America office.
-Havent been taking Khmer lessons because the place where I have them, which also makes the best fried rice ever, has been torn down. Which is sad, becuase they are also an NGO who employs children who have been sexually assaulted and abused.
-Its stinking hot here- Hitting around 30-35 degrees before 9 oclock. and staying that hot until 9 at night.
-Rain rain. I like Rain.

PICTURES OF CUTE KIDDIES!

Cutest baby ever- She always yells hello from the store and then grabs my hand and swings around my legs. Its very funny.


Three of my Students, Sopheary, Nita, and Ratha, took me to Sampov Meas Island for the first time.
It Rained the entire time besides when I took this

Love you All
xoxoxox

No comments: