Helloo! So here I go! I have arrived at my first destination (planned destination anyways), Kampot!
I am staying in a little guesthouse thats close to just about everything. And I got a "Kampot Survival guide"made by some locals, and it is absolutely hilarious:
"There is no corruption in Cambodia, none at all!"
That about all thats appropriate enough to post on the internet. I am only here for two nights, thats as long as there is a free room at "Blissful." Tomorrow I will most likely walk around the riverside, take as many pictures as possible because its so silly gorgeous, then I will shift downstream to Kep. We drove though it today and OMG hawaii has nothing on this place. If I were ever to elope to a tropical location for a wedding, this would be it! Plus weddings you get a lot fo money in Cambodia, and you invite just about everybody!
Anyways, Gotta run, i wanna get home reasonably early. I will only have street lights for so long!
Love to you all!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You go girl. Make sure you look both ways when xing the street and don't look anyone in the eyes. Other than that have fun and tak lots o pics. Love you tons
Dad
Post a Comment