Sunday, February 15, 2009

"I quit a meat factory to be on Canada's Next Top Model"

So this weekend, some barang went away to Phnom Penh. I wanted to get some sight seeing done, as well as shop, and Laura needed to see a friend. I visited the Tuol Sleng (S21) Museum since Comrade Duch's trial starts this week. I am not going to put any pictures online, but I do have some. If you want to see them I can email them to you, but I wont be putting them on here or on facebook. If you are curious about what Tuol Sleng is, or have questions about that "era", email me cause I can tell you.

I have pretty pictures of the city and of the National Museum. Ooooooo!

And for those of you who don't know, there is currently a Powerpoint being passed around Via my mother about the roof fundraising, as well as, from what I hear, a Bake Sale being hosted by Neil's grade 5 & 6 class. If you have questions on either of those, email my mother @ skgunn@telus.net.

But ooo lets oggle over pretty pictures!

*******************I was asked where my email is available on here: It should, for you, be written at the top (emily.gunn2@gmail.com)







No comments: