skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Pictures! More and More Pictures!
Radish Field in Angkron Village
Kid From Angkron
Bananas. I like Bananas.
Floating Village Pictures. Smelled Bad.
Big Flippin' Spider. It ran Away.
Some Cambodian Dancing Around Chinese New Year Tree
Yes, The girls got in on it too! Except We Can't bend our Fingers.
The house: Thats my Window on the right.
Train Tracks Behind the House
Why did the chicken cross the road? To play in my yard!
Naked Babies Playing on the ramp to our house.
Funny Kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Emily Ventures to Cambodia!
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(20)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(7)
▼
January
(10)
Pictures! More and More Pictures!
"You said I must eat So Many Lemons, Cause I am so...
Don't Get Your Hopes Up... Not too Exciting
So I haven't put a post up since getting here... I...
Day One of Pictures
Last Day in Bangkok
Temple Day One
Look Look Look!
I wish I spoke Thai.
*(#&$#(*& 5 days!!!
►
2008
(1)
►
November
(1)
About Me
Emily Gunn
View my complete profile
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment