So I am just sitting... again. Like always. I am starting to get a little frustrated because I don't know how to help the Organization. I am doing the Online Bio's for the students, but I have to wait for them to finish writing them. And then there is my fundraising for the roof...
I think I will solve my woes by buying a Bicycleb. Then I can go anywhere whenever I want. Name it Spot, or the Silver Bullet, or whatever color it is. Maybe I will find some tassels and bows and pretty ribbons for it. Stickers and spray paint. yes.
I am starting to figure out where I want to travel while I am here. I think I am going for almost a month.. I am in Asia, and I want to see as much of it as I can. I am thinking of going Pursat to Siem Reap, j into Laos, hanging out around there, then into Hanoi, Vietnam... then visit Sapa, back to Hanoi, Hoian, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh, then Phnom Penh, then Back home to Pursat.
yes, that is what I will do.
:)
I can't get the PowerPoint on here... if you want to learn more about the Roof that I am trying to pay for, email me. Please! I only have until march 1. emily.gunn@hotmail.com
Can't wait to hear from you all soon!
<3
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Emo - you sound frustrated! Do what most women do - go shop .... for a bicycle. And put the tassles on and send a pic to your dear ole Dad. Send me the ppt and I'll rattle the bushes here in Canuckistan. We'll get you the $
Chin up, pip pip, all that
xoxo
Dad
Emily your bicycle sounds so brilliant!!!!! GENIUS! i'm sad you are bored i hope things brighten up i bet if you saw me you would, ha well talk to you later
Post a Comment