So I did it again... It has been a week since I posted on here last. But lucky for you.. I don't think a lot has happened since then...



Tuesday-Friday: Emily accomplished next to nothing. A lot of computer games.
Oh, but Rich and her added more Bio's... or atleast I think that was this week...
Azel and Miranda come to stay at the volunteer house for the week. Nice funny Aussies.
Oh, but Rich and her added more Bio's... or atleast I think that was this week...
Azel and Miranda come to stay at the volunteer house for the week. Nice funny Aussies.
Saturday: Visit to the floating Village. It was neatoo! An entire village living on water. There was even a Tele! and Pigs...
Sunday: Chinese New Year!!! Free Meal at "across." Emily then spends the afternoon/night dying with the Stumach Flu. Wasn't seen for 12 hours. Didn't eat for 12 hours. Didn't Drink for 12 hours.
Monday: Spent the morning in bed. Miranda and Azel go to Battambang, Azel is coming back (He has been here for like two years), Miranda is meeting friends to begin travelling in Siem Reap. Ate some rice.
Bataboom batabing!
Hopefully next update will be a little more exciting!
Hopefully next update will be a little more exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment