Okay, I decided that since I had nothing else to do tonight I would put some random photos i google'd (They have google here you know) to let you in on the experience. Live Vicariously, if you will...
Okay, so here is le "Tuk-Tuk": Ridden by the Dangerously Adventurous Souls.
This is the hotel, the Lamphu Tree House.... It is not in a tree Don't worry we know that. But it is still quite cute.
Democracy Monument.
His Majesty, Bhumibol Adulyadej (Rama IX), the longest serving Monarch since 1946. This, obviously, a painting of his earlier days. You can't look this good after that many years in power...
Night. Bedtime.
1 comment:
holy cow wow i liked that mall! looks fun like hours and hours of fun. Your trip sounds like alot of fun so far and i like reading this! I miss you. Love you!
Claire
Post a Comment